N2765D In South Africa

A place to relax and discuss flying topics.

Moderators: GAHorn, Karl Towle, Bruce Fenstermacher

The Farmer

N2765D In South Africa

Post by The Farmer »

Hi there All.
Last year, I had the blessing of purchasing C170B - N2765D (now ZS-PVR [Preferred Vehicle for Reid]) from Brian and KC Holm of Seattle and bringing her to SA.
I started to fly her on 12 September 2007 and did 100 hours by June 2008.
I had the added blessing of going to Redding CA and Brian and KC (both fly for Alaska Airlines) invited me to join them for the 4th of July celebrations and got me standby tickets to fly up to Seattle. This is where I met their family for the first time. What an awesome time! You American people are the friendliest ever!
I have done another 42hours since then and have to hold back on the flying now, as we are feeling the crunch in agriculture over this side of the sea. What a joy it is to tour and play in this beautiful machine!!
How can I post a photo or two of what Ive been doing?
Regards.
Reid Wardle
Sleep When You're Dead!
GAHorn

Re: N2765D In South Africa

Post by GAHorn »

Hello! and WELCOME!

To post a picture, begin your message and look just below the "Save" "Preview" "Submit" buttons, and click on the "upload attachment" tab. Then browse on your computer for your picture, then click on "upload" and "place in-line" (which will put the picture exactly whereever your cursor is within your message.
'53 B-model N146YS SN:25713
50th Anniversary of Flight Model. Winner-Best Original 170B, 100th Anniversary of Flight Convention.
An originality nut (mostly) for the right reasons. ;)
Bruce Fenstermacher

Re: N2765D In South Africa

Post by Bruce Fenstermacher »

If I remember correctly you also have to be a TIC170A member for the picture posting privilege. But I could be wrong.
CAUTION - My forum posts may be worth what you paid for them!

Bruce Fenstermacher, Past President, TIC170A
Email: brucefenster at gmail.com