DelAir Panel

How to keep the Cessna 170 flying and airworthy.

Moderators: GAHorn, Karl Towle, Bruce Fenstermacher

Jwalker

DelAir Panel

Post by Jwalker »

Does anyone have photos of DelAirs panel mod? Just wanted to see a few before I plunge.
GAHorn

Re: DelAir Panel

Post by GAHorn »

Doesn't Harry Dellicker have photos of his product?
'53 B-model N146YS SN:25713
50th Anniversary of Flight Model. Winner-Best Original 170B, 100th Anniversary of Flight Convention.
An originality nut (mostly) for the right reasons. ;)
jon s blocker

Post by jon s blocker »

I think you will find that the panels vary so much from plane to plane, pictures won't do that much for you. PM me and I will send some pictures of my panel. It is Delair, but I just got a blank upper and lower panel, layed out the panels and cut all the holes myself. The blank panels are very straight forward and fit very well. Jon
Jwalker

Post by Jwalker »

Thank you Jon. Exactly what I was looking for. I like Harrys panel better. Keeping the the original yoke mount height is what I wanted. Avions panel seems to drop it way too low forcing the use a different yoke or turning the originals upside down. Sometimes its just easier to see a photo. Harrys price is definitely more appealing than Avion.
GAHorn

Post by GAHorn »

Jon, if you're having difficulties posting pics send them to me and I'll post them for you.
George
'53 B-model N146YS SN:25713
50th Anniversary of Flight Model. Winner-Best Original 170B, 100th Anniversary of Flight Convention.
An originality nut (mostly) for the right reasons. ;)