contact needed

A place to relax and discuss flying topics.

Moderators: GAHorn, Karl Towle, Bruce Fenstermacher

vet114

contact needed

Post by vet114 »

Can any of you guys pm me the phone contact info for John Benham?
I'm supposed to be at his place tomorrow for some work and visit but due to family situations I'll not be able to make it or Reklaw either. Darn!
But I lost his number and would like to let him know I can't make it.
thanks

Mark Hawkins
arizona 5AZ3
1535C
ghostrider

Contact Info for John Benham

Post by ghostrider »

Phone number is XXX-XXX-XXXX.
Richard Hall
Ghostrider Aviation
GAHorn

Post by GAHorn »

I deleted the phone number in order to preserve the privacy of another member. I know the intent was to be helpful, but it's important never to post personal information on the internet without that person's permission. (I sent the info via a PM, Private Msg.)
Thanks.
George
'53 B-model N146YS SN:25713
50th Anniversary of Flight Model. Winner-Best Original 170B, 100th Anniversary of Flight Convention.
An originality nut (mostly) for the right reasons. ;)
PilotMikeTX

Post by PilotMikeTX »

gahorn wrote:I deleted the phone number in order to preserve the privacy of another member. I know the intent was to be helpful, but it's important never to post personal information on the internet without that person's permission. (I sent the info via a PM, Private Msg.)
Thanks.
George
Someone should explain that to the bitter union airline pilots who publish the "scab" websites.
GAHorn

Post by GAHorn »

PilotMikeTX wrote:
gahorn wrote:I deleted the phone number in order to preserve the privacy of another member. I know the intent was to be helpful, but it's important never to post personal information on the internet without that person's permission. (I sent the info via a PM, Private Msg.)
Thanks.
George
Someone should explain that to the bitter union airline pilots who publish the "scab" websites.
The purpose of TIC170A's rule on that at THIS website is in order to protect the privacy of our members. TIC170A is not involved in employment/contract issues, per se. Unions who host their own websites for their own purposes have a very different perspective with regard to exposing those they feel violate work ethics/contracts. Posting personal info at our website does not serve such a purpose, and TIC170A does not involve itself in work/contract-related disputes.
It's simply against TIC170A discussion forum rules. (Rules may be found in The Pilot Lounge.)
'53 B-model N146YS SN:25713
50th Anniversary of Flight Model. Winner-Best Original 170B, 100th Anniversary of Flight Convention.
An originality nut (mostly) for the right reasons. ;)