Need Alaskan Pitty party !

A place to relax and discuss flying topics.

Moderators: GAHorn, Karl Towle, Bruce Fenstermacher

butchpilot170

Need Alaskan Pitty party !

Post by butchpilot170 »

Hi ! This request is for the Alaskan members from Anchorage mostly . I would like to bring my 170A (if finished rebuilding in time ) or my trusty '56 172A up and tie down for quite a spell at Merrill (as close to Mike Spernak's operation as possible ). My request is if someone would check on her and maybe take her for a flight from time to time when I'm not there (which will be a lot). The reason I'm doing this is because after 45 years of flying mostly in PA.,NY,& NJ. and hunting bear and deer here I want to finish up doing these things in Alaska . I've tried to get affordable rides to Red Devil , Sleetmute , and Skwentna (my favorite hangout ) but have found out charters,etc. are completely unrealistic. I figure that with my own wings and a good friend (if I can find him ) I might be able to fly anywhere and get that Bull moose I've always dreamed of . Hey, they got 2 bulls right almost on the runway at Skwentna last year . I could keep blabbing away all night about my dream but I'll stop . Hope someone can help me , thx the ButchPilot ! My email address is butchgoedicke@hotmail.com to keep conversations more discreet !
Trebork2

Re: Need Alaskan Pitty party !

Post by Trebork2 »

E-mail sent
1955 Cessna 170B - N4365B - 26709
BeeMan

Post by BeeMan »

Email sent
doncollier566

Post by doncollier566 »

HI.
This is Don Collier.
I live in Kenai and own a 170A N1334D. I have tie downs in Anchorage and in Kenai with a Van I keep in Merrill field for transportation when there. As for hunting as a resident you would have know problem getting a moose with some time spent,,, the fun part.
Anyway doncollier566@gmail.com if your steal looking for Alaska support.