Search for C-170 B

A place to relax and discuss flying topics.

Moderators: GAHorn, Karl Towle, Bruce Fenstermacher

jm89g

Search for C-170 B

Post by jm89g »

Hello,
Does anybody knows this nice 170B ? Would like to talk to the owner.

http://www.airport-data.com/aircraft/ph ... 1623L.html
ghostflyer

Re: Search for C-170 B

Post by ghostflyer »

Go to the FAA web site and look for the rego,s owners name . This aircraft rego is N2538D .
Metal Master

Post by Metal Master »

If you were a member you could look him up in the membership book from the members only page.
A&P, IA, New owner C170A N1208D, Have rebuilt some 50 aircraft. So many airplanes, So little time!
Ryan Smith

Post by Ryan Smith »

Olan Hanley. Have spoken with him via email a few times, specifically regarding the gill vents on the cowling.

I saw the airplane in person at Oshkosh this year, and it's stunning. He was parked way back in the south 40 and I didn't make it back out that way to try to speak with him. Took lots of pictures though! I think that airplane spent a bunch of time in Texas. No longer in that part of the country.
jm89g

Post by jm89g »

Ryan Smith wrote:Olan Hanley. Have spoken with him via email a few times, specifically regarding the gill vents on the cowling.

I saw the airplane in person at Oshkosh this year, and it's stunning. He was parked way back in the south 40 and I didn't make it back out that way to try to speak with him. Took lots of pictures though! I think that airplane spent a bunch of time in Texas. No longer in that part of the country.
After a couple of internet searches I got in touch with Olan. Thank you all !