Our newly purchased 170.

A place to relax and discuss flying topics.

Moderators: GAHorn, Karl Towle, Bruce Fenstermacher

LToxvard

Re: Our newly purchased 170

Post by LToxvard »

Sorry for not responding as of late, we have a hot air balloon as well as the 170, and we were busy with Albuqerque the first part of October. We have one other balloon event, down in south eastern Colorado, then some more free time to fly what we want when we want, but really is life all that bad as long as we are flying? Look forward to some downtime this winter to figure out how to post pics, but truly love all the vast experience all of our members have to draw on. A lot of questions I have had have I've been able to answer, just by going back and researching forums.
LToxvard

Re: Our newly purchased 170.

Post by LToxvard »

Merry Christmas everyone, just a fun pic of our 170, long before it was restored. The pic was taken in Alaska when it belonged to a doctor, sure wish our bird could talk.
Attachments
IMG_0023.JPG
DaveF

Post by DaveF »

I saw you at the fuel pump as I taxied out on Thursday evening. Two blue 170s on the ramp at the same time.
LToxvard

Post by LToxvard »

Sorry I didn't see you Dave, I was trying to get done, so I didn't interfere with the quick turn around of the King Air medical flight that came in. I would love to get together sometime, are you based in Longmont?
counsellj

Post by counsellj »

She will look incredible in those clear blue Rocky Mtn skies.